For the purposes of Wind Farm STRAMNICA the wind turbines typeENERCON E82 E2, 2.3 MW each were contracted. Other construction works included construction of access roads and assembly hardstands, together with power grid and telecommunication. The license for the production of electricity for Wind Farm STRAMNICA was issued by the Energy Regulatory Office on 16.05.2011. The project received funding in the Infrastructure and Environment program 9.4 Production of energy from renewable sources in the amount of 9 391 477.40 PLN.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PROJECT:
- NUMBER OF WIND TURBINES - 2
- TOTAL POWER – 4,6 MW
- ELECTRICITY PRODUCTION - 12 GWh/year
- TYPE OF WIND TURBINE – ENERCON E82 E2
- TOWER HEIGHT– 98M
- ROTOR DIAMETER – 82M
- TOTAL HEIGHT OF WIND TURBINE – 139M
- LOCATION – COMMUNE KOŁOBRZEG, DISTRICT KOŁOBRZEG, VOIVODESHIP ZACHODNIOPOMORSKIE
- START OF CONSTRUCTION – JULY 2010
Project co-financed by the European Union from the Cohesion Fund under the Operational Programme Infrastructure and Environment.